Sunday, September 26, 2010

Stomache isn't good, can somebody lend me their's?

Yeah, my stomach has been doing not well since yesterday,ouch! Girls sickness huh! All I want to do today is just sit and lay down, cant bear the pain, huhuhu! Sometimes I asked this kind of question " Why us woman?" Its been such a lazy Sunday for me today, woke up this morning and its cold, decided to stay in bed, didnt like to eat breakfast and my mind just ignored the thought of food. It will be 3 pm soon and I dont even feel hungry at all.
But lots of thinking I did today,looking forward to be with hubby, waking up thinking what hubby is doing right now and how nice it will be finally living together as husband and wife. Long distance wont work for me, so hurry hurry time go quick! I wanna be with my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment