Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lunch break!

What a relieve my husband is just near where he is working, :-) in that way he can come home at lunch time and be with me for 20 minutes or so. My husband is just great, because he is appreciating all the food I cooked everyday when he eat at home. I love you hubby!
Honestly am not fond of cooking even before, hate it actually but since my husband is home every lunch break I kinda love  doing it already. Whewww! .And because I normally dont cook in my whole life, Ive got this cook book or on websites I follow, but what a fantastic thing to do.Everything seems to work fine eventhough I dont have all the ingredients here at home :-)
Thanks to those people who share their recipes online, it really help those people who dont know how to cook.. like me for example. And anyway today me and my husband had a great time eating together our lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment