Saturday, September 18, 2010

Late at night, wide awake..

I just talked my husband earlier tonight, and I said goodnight to him already and I am ready for bed.Already 1.30 now, been thinking of my husband and Im trying to get my eyes closed but cant sleep still. Missing my husband and I have been looking forward until the day I step my feet at the airport and finally to be together for always. I cant really wait for the day Im departing Luxembourg. So I was thinking to chill a bit on facebook surfed friends profile and checking my friends requests and accepted one people I knew from my neighborhood in Cebu and one I have never meet and got curious looking at her photos, there it go! I wasnt really planning to add the person, but found out that we have common friends. Voila! What a small world we have indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment