Welcome to my blog, here I write my thoughts, opinions and the journey of being a wife..
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Good morning sunshine
Such a lovely Saturday, sun is out and it feels like spring, weee so ready for it! Cant wait, kinda tired of cold winter already. Hubby is at work today, his turn to work for the weekend. We might go for a walk when hubby come home after work but for the meantime while left at home I do the household works, clean the kitchen, cook the pork that we decided to eat for dinner, just put in the slow cooker and wait till the time is up and its fully cook. Hmmm love the meat when I put in our slow cooker, its really tender and I so love tender meat with vegges, yummy! I cant wait to eat it for dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment