Welcome to my blog, here I write my thoughts, opinions and the journey of being a wife..
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
I just turned 33!
Wow time flies I just turned 33 last 2 days and I honestly thankful. The little party over at the house great, friends came over and the messages of the card was awesome. Its nice to think about those wishes my friends wrote on the card not to mention the gift, really love what they gave me that day :-) . Thank you guys, you know who you are! Bottom are some photos during the day. My friends like the foods that I cooked that day, really its just a nice feeling and I had a good time and I want to thank my better half for helping me on that busy day. I love you always and the cake, yammm good choice my love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment