Waaa, starting to get cold already, freezing cold this morning when I woke up. Had coffee with hubby and eat some of the left chocolate cake that we had last night.We know its not good for our diet but ohhh so love the chocolate cake.
Ah, finally sun came up now, its nice like this. Even though its cold but at least I see the sun shining outside, makes me happy. Not like when its cloudy and cold, that would be depressing, but whether I like it or not that kind of weather will be on the way soon since its going to be winter in 2 months, Oh well, just have to accept the fact. Boy! I dont have choice except to embrace the weather of where I am. And oh its weekend, its gonna be a busy day for me and hubby, get ready for the masters bedroom. Move our bed and finally can start with the living room painting, cant wait for this to be done.
Happy weekend folks! Wishing everyone to have a great weekend with their love ones!
No comments:
Post a Comment